- BA Hons (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching)
- Diploma Clinical Hypnosis
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling (Grief & Loss)
Diana has a background in psychology and more than 15 years experience in counselling clients with a wide range of issues. She is also a health and wellbeing mentor.
Diana is a member of the Australian Counselling Association and the Australian Society of Hypnosis.
Specialties include grief and loss counselling and relationship counselling.
Additionally Diana offers health and wellbeing programs that are tailored to meet individual needs and consist of a combination of counselling, hypnosis and mentoring.
Some of Diana's areas of expertise are:
- grief and loss counselling
- relationship counselling
- managing life changes
- making important decisions
- approaches to mental health issues
- changing habits, such as giving up smoking